Best Funny Happy New Years Wishes Messages Quotes

No Comments
Happy New Years Wishes can be downloaded from many sites but at http://www.happynewyears2016imageswishes.com/ you will find exclusive Best Happy New Year Wishes. Every Wish says something different to its belonging ones but best wishes will make them to think about you. When New Year Wishes Messages will be sent to your friends and relatives via WhatsApp and Facebook, they will definitely send you back those Happy New Year Wishes Quotes.

Happy New Years Wishes:-

What would you say if each and every person love to celebrate Happy New Year Wishes with you and your family members. You will become a celebrity and send Funny Happy New Year Messages  to them. This can really consume very much time of your in sending Happy New Year Wish to all of them.



Happy New Year Wishes:-

This seems to be a really interesting story which I have told here, But I did not write it before like www.bobisnothing.com, but it made itself when I was writing this post here about Happy New Years Wishes. God Bless all this year and specially you. Happy New Year 2016 is going to be really interesting if you copy all these wishes and do a little hard work to send all these to your loving ones to say Happy New Year 2016 Wishes.

Happy New Year Wishes Messages:-

We are really happy to see these kind of posts but do Happy New Year that we are making fun of it. Wishes are best New year wishing from really far places to family and loving ones. Well, Funny Happy New Year Wishes are beginning from here. Read and copy all of them and have fun.
Happy New Year Wishes

If you are asking if I’d hurt you, the answer is never.
If you are asking if I love u, the answer is forever.
If you are asking if I want u, the answer is i do.
If you are asking what I value most, the answer is YOU

Happy New Year Wishes
I will do whatever it takes to keep you happy. I promise to love you till eternity. I love you truly, madly, deeply…forever
Happy New Year Wishes

I used to be lonely, waiting for the right person to come by and love me and then you came like the morning star, bright as ever…loving as only you could ever have.

Happy New Year Wishes



Our love is like a rose, blooming in spring. It keeps growing as time passes. It is everlasting like the sun. I cannot exist without you. I love you so much.
Happy New Year Wishes
“I never loved you any more than I do, right this second. And I’ll never love you any less than I do, right this second.”


“You are the girl of every guy’s dreams. I am so lucky that you belong to me. I love you dear”.
Happy New Year Wishes 
“I sought for Love
But Love ran away from me.
I sought my Soul
But my Soul I couldn’t see.
Then I sought You,
And I found all three.
Happy New Year Wishes 
I used to be lonely, waiting for the right person to come by and love me and then you came like the morning star, bright as ever…loving as only you could ever have.
Next Awesome Stuffs To Read:-




Well, The Best of this story  is that it ends here. Happy New Year Wishes to you all, may this New Year bring the best time in your life and you make Happy New Year Wishes Messages Quotes for 2016. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.